Pictures

Ok so here's a picture of me con amiche at the club:


And here's a picture of DJ AM, (so good!):



Also, I was too lazy to post pictures earlier today but I'm more awake now. Today we had a little scavenger hunt at the Pantheon for class. We had a list of information about the Pantheon we had to find and also a church by the Pantheon: Basilica di Santa Maria Sopra Minerva. The church was really pretty so I took a couple of pictures. Here's one of the altar and ceiling with the light rays shining through the window:



And here's a picture of one of the beautiful stained glass windows:



Gotta admit, the church people really do know how to decorate :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion