Piu A

Started my new italian class today! It was a lot more interesting than the ultra-beginning class and I didn't feel weird speaking in italian like I did before. Finally, I'm allowed to know italian in class! Haha. Did really well on my test last week, go fig. We played taboo in class today in italian which was fun. Morning class is different. I can't tell if I like it more or less. Remains to be seen I suppose.

I just spent the day relaxing and I just skyped with my mom (she read me a children's story from my childhood, just for fun... gotta love free calling with video :) ). I was also able to talk to my dad for half an hour which was really nice. We got cut short, but he should be getting skype at his office soon and I can't wait to bug him while he's trying to work (just kidding Dad ;) ). Other than that, I'm just having a good day, looking forward to getting some nice sleep. Bella ciao!

(FYI, piu A is the name of the italian class that I'm now in)

Comments

Babbo said…
Long time no blog! John and I have Skype set up now- hope to talk with you soon.

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion