First Day of Class

Today was my first day of beginning italian class. It was fun because the teacher (insegnante) spoke in italian the entire time and I was able to understand her, so I was quite proud of myself. Class went by relatively quickly, aided by a gelato break in the middle. After class, Lina and I had to RUN back to our homestays in order to drop off our books and change into nice dresses and RUN back to the centro in order to make it to the group dinner on time. We were still late. But not too late and the dinner was really good. The girls that we were sitting with were really sweet and fun to talk to, so that made the dinner go by quickly.

After dinner, we decided to go to Trastevere as a large group just to hang out. Here's a picture of the large group as it was:




After a few minutes, the group dwindled down to this:



We hung out as this particular group for most of the rest of the night and then it got even smaller. We had a fun night though, drinking wine on the cheap and experiencing Trastevere yet again. We even took the night bus home for the first time which was interesting. I'm tired though, so ciao!

Bonus: Trastevere at night (a picture Lina took, I was afraid she was going to drop my camera in the water! :)

Comments

Opus #6 said…
Glad to hear you love the class. Gorgeous pics! And you wore That Dress. You look GREAT!

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion