First Time at the Colosseum!

Another fun day. Ashley, Lina and I went to the centro and grabbed lunch on our way to the colosseum. We met Peter there and a group of us went on a tour of the Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and the Colosseum. Here's a picture from the Colosseum:
Here's also a cool picture that I took of the Temple of Vesta. I love the story of the vestal virgins and the power they held in ancient Rome as well as the rules they were forced to uphold. So seeing this temple in person was fascinating to me:


After our tour, Ashley, Lina and I broke away and decided to grab dinner. We had pasta and wine at a bistro we found, it wasn't the best food but the wine was great. Then we decided to go to the Trevi Fountain and I bought an imitation Prada bag which is really cute. The guy asked for 40 euros but I haggled him down to 20 (it helped that that was all I had on me in cash). So now I have a big gorgeous black leather "prada" bag. I love it and the leather's so soft. The Trevi Fountain was once again mind-bogglingly crowded but here's a picture from the Trevi:

Bonus, here's a funny picture of me playing on the Quirinale (one of the seven hills in Rome):

A fun day, but I'm very tired now and I want to get some sleep. Ciao!

Comments

Opus #6 said…
Cute outfit! I was waiting for a picture of you in front of the Trevi fountain. Yay! Glad you are having fun.

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion