My First Normal Day

Today was relaxing. Just woke up, did homework, got ready for class and met Lina at the tram stop to go to class. I'm getting quite fed up with the ticket machines on the trams not working. I can't wait until September so that I can buy a monthly pass and not have to worry about buying tickets daily.

We grabbed some food and tried to buy a cell phone for me, but they were out of the cheapest cell phones and I really don't want to pay any more than I have to for a phone that I'm only going to be able to use for 4 months. So I'm just going to wait until they receive another shipment of the cheaper phones.

Class was fun, we played pictionary. It's really easy for me because I already know EVERYTHING, that we're doing in class. Makes it decidedly boring, but I'm sure there's some legitimate reason for putting me in the beginning class. Plus, homework takes about 2 seconds to complete and I'll faint if I don't get an A. So at least it'll help my GPA.

After class, we just went back to our respective homestays and I had a delicious dinner of pasta with pesto, a frittata and a rather tasty salad. Our signora makes the best pesto ever! She makes everything fresh. She said that she makes it with basil, garlic, parmesan, pine nuts, salt, and olive oil. I've already asked her and she's going to give me the exact proportions later so that I'm able to make the pesto when I get back. It's going to be yummy!

Now I'm just planning on turning in early after I get a bit of a start on my homework. I'm beginning to settle into a groove so my weekday posts will probably become progressively more mundane. But I still intend to be roaming about on the weekends as much as possible, so you'll have lots of neat pictures and stories to look forward to then. Ciao!

Comments

Opus #6 said…
Calm rest is good, too. (((hugs)))

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion