Un Bambino Carino

Today was very regular: woke up, ate breakfast, did homework, got ready, read book, left for class. Class was boring, and then we had a really easy dialogue to write. After class Lina, Robbie and I talked to one of the advisors of EAP and he had some good insight to offer us on what we should do this weekend. Apparently there's a cool pool by the Colosseum where young people like to hang out, so we might check that out on Saturday. That or the beach again. Sunday we're planning on going to the Vatican in the morning (it's free) and then Sunday afternoon possibly La Villa Borghese? We haven't solidified anything yet, except really the Vatican.

Dinner was really yummy today, she made gniocchi (sp?), salad and some meat and zucchini. It was soooo good. I love having home cooked meals. I'm really glad I did a homestay.

There was a really cute kid on the train today (un bambino carino). He kept running around and he was about the same age as my 3 year old brother. He spoke Italian, but he had blond hair and he was just the cutest little thing. I miss my brothers a lot. Funny, right was I was typing this, my mom called me on skype. I can't believe that my youngest brother is already scooting around and pushing himself up. Soooo cute. I love skype! My brothers are so funny, and so is my mom. All in all a great day yet again. I'm starting to think that bad days in Italy don't exist... knock on wood...

Comments

Opus #6 said…
Hope you are getting a good night's sleep. Miss you, sweetie.
Babbo said…
Glad things are going so well. I am really enjoying your blog. Have a great "Labor Day" weekend.
Love,
Babbo

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion