Ponte Sisto

Today was a day of soccer and ponti (bridges). We weren't able to make the deadline to buy the soccer tickets, so we ended up going to a bar to watch the game on TV. The bar was really cool and we were able to sit upstairs and drink beer while we watched the game on the TV which was actually hung up where we were, here's us at the bar:


After that bar, we all hung out on Ponte Sisto while Lina ran around taking pictures of us:



It was fun to hang out on the bridge just drinking Peroni (that's the thing to do here):



After a while we went to the apperativo for dinner which was really yummy Mediterranean food that was kind of a departure from the italian that we've been eating every day. Very nice. Then we all went to Robbie's apartment and hung out for a while and I read the Economist and drank this weird stuff that everyone else despised but I really didn't think was that bad (something made of herbs and mint...?). Then we just wandered around and went to another bar to relax and grab cheap drinks (I didn't actually drink at all these bars, but it was nice to hang out):


Then we went back to Ponte Sisto and sat while Linea (Lin-ay-uh), I'm not entirely sure that's how you spell her name, was having a good time and she decided to "bella ciao" this guy on the bridge:


So that's her new nickname. Then Robbie took some pics of us girls of which this is my favorite:


I know it's kind of weird, but I like it. Alright so lotsa pictures, ciao!

Comments

Opus #6 said…
I see that you are wearing your American flip flops. He he. I'm wearing them too, thinking of you.

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion