First Post

Alright well here goes nothing.

I'm creating this blog in order to give the people who are interested a chance to know about my travels in Europe. I figure it will be easier to create it before I leave, so I won't be fiddling around with the internet when I'm actually in Rome.

Blogs have always left me with a weird feeling because I feel that no one could possibly be interested in my daily life. But my mom cares and if nothing else this blog will be something that I can look back on when I get home and remember those daily things that make experiences like these worthwhile. Plus it saves me from having to repeat the same things over and over to my different friends and family (theoretically).

So this is my first blog and I will definitely be keeping everyone posted (ha, I wonder how many bloggers have made that joke...)

Comments

Opus #6 said…
I'm so excited about your upcoming trip. This blog will be a great way to keep a journal of your adventures. Yay!

Popular posts from this blog

Falling in love with myself

Musings

The Unending Adventures of Hula Hoop and Hawaiian Lion